Sandy Pines is more than your average campground! We're an 800 acre private recreational community so it is important to note a few things before you proceed:
- Creating an account is optional. You may click the Log In button, but it is not required. By creating an account you will be able to easily cancel or modify your reservation, and look up prior reservations. Online reservations and availability are updated in real time. We do not have a waiting list for our campsites.
- Because we are a private community with 2,100 member sites, members are required to register their golf carts and watercraft. For this reason campers and guests are not allowed to bring their own golf carts or watercraft into the park but golf carts, kayaks, and paddle boards can be rented from our Golf Cart Rental Office.
- Check in is 3:00 pm & Check out is 12:00 pm; extensions are not permitted.
- One motor home/camper, one tent, and up to eight people are allowed per campsite.
- Our sites do not offer sewer/black water tank hookups but we do have a dump station. Pumpouts are offered for $30 and must be prepaid at Member Service.
- There is an automatic $50.00 cancellation fee for campsites and $75.00 cancellation fee for rental trailers or cabins. If you cancel less
than 7 days prior to your arrival date there is a 2 night charge. We cannot offer refunds due to inclement weather.
- We reserve the right to change your site reservation due to situations out of our control.
- ***CAMPERS CAN RESERVE ONE RENTAL AT A TIME DURING A BOOKING AND EACH SITE MUST BE BOOKED UNDER THE SPECIFIC PERSON STAYING AT EACH SITE. Multiple bookings must be done one at time, such as adding a golf cart rental.
- Campers that have visitors MUST PREREGISTER YOUR GUEST PRIOR TO ARRIVAL or your visitor will be turned away. The charge is $20.00 for any extra vehicles/guests. You are allowed one vehicle at one camping unit at no extra charge with your reservation.
- Campers may book two weeks max per booking, and must have one week in between bookings before returning. Two night minimum.
The interactive map on our online reservation system allows you to browse availability by site with photos and details. Enjoy browsing our awesome park and feel free to call our camping office if you have any questions!